Why do you need Application Proxy?
If you need to:
- Provide employees with the ability to work with corporate applications from any device or location
- Ensure secure access
- And avoid a sharp increase in the workload of IT operations
What we offer
- Publish selected business web application on Azure Application Proxy,
- Set up a portal for Self-Service Password Reset.
Azure Active Directory's Application Proxy Service provides single sign-on (SSO) and secure remote access to on-premises web applications. Users can access on-premises applications in the same way they access Office 365 and other SaaS applications integrated with Azure AD. This does not require creating a VPN or changing the network infrastructure.
You don't need to change or update your applications to work with Application Proxy.
On-premises applications can use Azure's authorization controls and security analytics. For example, on-premises applications can use Conditional Access and two-step verification. Application Proxy doesn't require you to open inbound connections through your firewall.
Application Proxy runs in the cloud, which makes it easy to use. To use Application Proxy, you don't need to change the network infrastructure or install additional appliances in your on-premises environment.
Azure Active Directory’s Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) will provide users with the ability to reset their own passwords when necessary. Administrators can control how users reset their passwords. Users no longer need to contact support to change and reset their passwords.
With Azure AD Application Proxy:
- Users have a single interface for authentication
- You do not need to customize or update your applications to provide remote access
- You do not need incoming connections through the firewall to provide users with remote access
- When publishing an application using the Azure AD proxy application, you have access to the security analytics tools and authorization controls provided by Azure
- Application Proxy runs on cloud, saving time and money compared to on-premise solutions
With Azure AD SSPR:
- Reduce costs. Password reset typically accounts for 20% of IT helpdesk calls. It also reduces the cost of time lost due to lost passwords and lockouts.
- Better User experience. It provides an intuitive one-time user registration process that allows users to reset passwords and unblock accounts on-demand from any device or location. SSPR allows users to get back to work faster and be more productive.
- Mobility and security. Users can change or reset their passwords no matter where they are.
Administrators can change settings to accommodate new security requirements and roll these changes out to users without disrupting their sign-in.
Contact us to get started
We have rich international experience and extensive local resources. And, they helped us win over very serious competitors and offer a comprehensive solution meeting all customer’s requirements at a reasonable price. Much attention was paid to the customer wishes to ensure maximum benefit within a limited budget. Even before the conclusion of the contract, we took up the solution of the problem arising in the customer’s infrastructure, which confirmed the high level of technical expertise and readiness to come to the rescue quickly.
This project once again demonstrates that customers trust the professionalism and expertise of the Softline’s team.
Noventiq’s support services are clear, accurate and fast. All implementation guidelines are effective for our system operation. We believe we have the right choice when signing contract with Noventiq.