IT Outsourcing is an entire or partial hand-over of IT infrastructure support, maintenance and upgrade to a dedicated third party. Third party’s qualified personnel provides ongoing support for all the infrastructure and application solutions, even the most complex ones.
Today, IT outsourcing is widely used among companies because it helps them to:
- Ensure high performance and trouble-free operations of IT systems and meet their business requirements
- Focus on their business goals
- Reduce operational and administrative costs
- Avoid staffing while preserving high level of IT services
- Improve capital-raising potential